Friday, April 25, 2014

the perfect striped skirt

skirt (HERE) + shirt (HERE) c/o LuLu*s // shoes (HERE) : Charlotte Russe // bracelets c/o InPink // earrings (HERE): Nordstrom // clutch (SIMILAR): random LA boutique 


I want to start by saying, I am totally obsessed with my outfit I am wearing in todays post. Of course I like sometimes love the majority of my outfit (obviously) but I am head over heels obsessed with this skirt & shirt (ok actually its a body suit!) from my fav. online retailer LuLu*s! This Mink Pink Faux Leather Striped Skirt is probably the best thing I have added to my closet in.... well a very long time. It is the perfect A line cut which makes it flattering on almost all body types. I wanted to change up my more conservative style for something a little more so I chose this orange criss cross LuLu*s exclusive body suit to pair with the skirt. I LOVE bodysuits... wanna know why? You never have to worry about the bottom of the shirt scrunching under your skirt. Its genius!  I went fairly simple with just black heels and a plain clutch and a minimal arm party, we want nothing to take away from the fabulous striped skirt! 

I wore this outfit to the cocktail party my first night at Lucky Fabb, and I can not wait to wear it for a girls night out on the town!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Killer heels, girl!!

Jenna from Visions of Vogue

ItsTheNewTwenty said...

Love that top! I actually just got black and white strip bikini bottoms bc I thought I'd be able to match it with all of my bright tops for a new look! Great idea!

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Love this outfit! You look gorgeous and those heels are AMAZING!

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Gorgeous! Love the top and shoes too!

Ashleigh Jean said...

I'm really in love with this outfit, too! The color + pattern mix is so gorgeous. It's really well styled, head to toe!

xx, Ashleigh
Fashion in Flight

Sarah Tucker said...

I am obsessed with stripes lately! Love this skirt. And how do you not look super awkward in that top?! I feel like it would take me an hour just to get it on!

Unknown said...

I only just started following your blog a few weeks ago but I'm obsessed with your style! All your posts are amazing! I love how you dress! If I had the means and body I'd dress just like this! Your beautiful and so stylish!

Nicole Cushing said...

I am loving this outfit, as it get got in AZ sometimes it easier to just throw on some clothing, and you put together the perfect going into summer outfit. Great combo of stripes and color. Love it!

XoXo,
Nicole

http://www.nicole-kelly.com