Tuesday, May 6, 2014

skin care: Enza


I am so excited to talk to you about the amazing skin care line, Enza! I am sure you have been seeing their name pop up all over blogland and for good reason. I have always had sensitive skin so I was a little hesitant when deciding to work with Enza. I had great skin in high school but as I got older my skin got more sensitive so I have been very careful to what skin products I use. 

I have naturally a lot of red undertones that make my skin appear splotchy so when Enza asked my trouble spots or what I would like to improve on getting rid of redness was at the top of the list! Followed closely by anti aging, I mean 27 is not old but it certainly is not 17 any more. Enza listened to exactly what I wanted and went me an amazing packet with daily instructions as well as a full page explaining each product, their ingredients, and how the product works. 


I have two routines, one for the morning and one for night time!

For the Day routine I have cleanser, cool sustaining toner (gets all that extra dirt off with out any hard alcohol so not irritation to the skin),  RosaCalm to help tame redness, vitamin C (must have for all faces!) and the final step is a glow cream. I have really noticed a more overall even tone to my skin + I have only been using the line for a week!


My night time routine is very similar except I swap out the RosaCalm for Face Firming Complex. I need to get these wrinkles under control asap!


The Enza team is being so awesome as to giving all Classic & Bubbly readers 40% off their total order until May 20th! Use code "CLASSICBUBBLY" at check out! Seriously if you are in the market for a new skin line or you are jus not satisfied with your current skin care products visit Enza, you will be glad you did!! 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

these products sound amazing!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Awesome post! It's always good to hear what skincare works!!!!!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

These products sounds awesome, off to check out the site!

Abby said...

I've never heard of this line before but it sounds lovely. I like how it's so customized for your skin needs. Thanks for sharing!

xo Always, Abby
Philosophy Skincare Giveaway

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Looks like an amazing line!