Thursday, March 5, 2015

Shopbop Sale

shopbop sale

It is time for the big Shopbop Sale to be here! Now through March 7th take up to 25% off your order by using the code: BIGEVENT15.  As I have been  saying in the last few posts it is definitely spring here in AZ (sorry to all you other states under 5 ft of snow!) and I am just itching for new spring trends! This year the color Lilic has totally captured my eye. I have never been a big purple shade kinda girl but this year I just can't get enough. Like this Lilic Rebecca Minkoff bag! I neeeed that! And my all time fav Kate Spade bow bracelet now made in Lilic! Anywho  put some of my favs linked above so you can shop them too! You still have a couple days before the sale ends, so don't miss out!





1 comment:

The Style Storm said...

Such great picks! I love the pastel hues!

The Style Storm
<3, Christina