Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Meow

pants: Marshall // sweater (similar) + plaid (similar): Forever21 // boots: Charlotte Russe // bag: Steve Madden // watch (similar) c/o LuLu*s // necklace (here) c/o T + J Designs // sunglasses: Coach //  lipstick: Dior "fireworks" 

1. Notice how my hair is pulled into a messy pony & I am wearing sunglasses? That is enough to explain how my week is going for far. Between working, editing, blogging, shopping, & everyday life the bags under my eyes will frighten you! 

2. I am loving the layered look with statement necklaces for fall. Bringing my cat sweater out to play I paired it with winter time plaid & my darker emerald pants. Add boots & you are set for the day! It is still a little warm in Phoenix (I keep praying for a cold front to swoop right on through) so I wore it into the evening when the temperature drops a few degrees. 

3. I have been on the search for some perfect jewels to wear to an upcoming wedding so every mall in the AZ Valley has been scouted. Again, I believe I may be loosing my shopping touch, clearly I am not practicing enough or I would be better at this! Has anyone noticed the lack of jewelry in their Forever 21 stores? Seems to be lots online but the stores are empty, at least mine are!

Thats all from me today, thank you for reading. Happy Hump Day loves!
linking up with Because Shanna Said So + The Pleated Poppy 

PS I am currently loving graphic animal print sweaters here are some of my favs from Forever

18 comments:

Ashley said...

That sweater is precious, love how you styled it!!

Xo,
Sincerely Miss Ash

Gentri said...

SO cute, I love that sweater!! I totally understand being busy. I have just added quite the workload to my schedule, but it'll be great!

Jess said...

That cat sweater! The whole outfit is so fun, especially with the candy colored necklace.

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Layering is the best, that's why this time of year is my favorite!

Heather Marie said...

So cute! I may have to copy your look ;)

Ladies in Navy said...

really cute sweater!

A Silver Snapshot said...

Yes, yes, yes! I love everything about this outfit! Happy Wednesday!


Silver
A Silver Snapshot
asilversnapshot@hotmail.com

Faith said...

love it! the color of those jeans are perfection.

Unknown said...

Love this sweater. So cute!!!!!!

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow and link up to my weekly Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday Link Up.


Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

chrissyblake said...

Mine is bare too! I went the other day to find some new cheap jewlery and there was none to be found! What a disappointment. :) You look so pretty in this outfit though Stesha! :)

Sarah Tucker said...

I feel you on the "what a week it has been!" You still look so fashionable though :)

Carly said...

Oh my gosh, that sweater??? Love it!

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

That sweater is too cute and I love the bag!

Nikki said...

Love that colorful necklace! It would look good with anything. And your layers are perfect. Oh, and I feel like the bags under my eyes frighten on a daily basis!

Nikki
thefashionablewife.com

Vicki Wilde said...

This sweater is so adorable! I love your layers and jewels, so perfect.

<3 Vicki
wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

Because Shanna Said So said...

Girl, I am with you on the bags...I have been so crazy busy it's killing me!! You look adorable in this sweater!!! So fun!! And I agree, what's up with f21 accessories these days...my store is bare too!

Jeans and a Teacup said...

Super cute layered look! Love the fun sweater!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Alyson said...

Such an adorable look! I love your colored jeans. I am pretty sure I need a pair like yesterday:)

Cheers,
Alyson