Friday, March 6, 2015

Aero Active Wear


shorts, pants, sports bra, pull over c/o Aeropostale // heart glasses c/o Aeropostale // shoes: Nike // earrings: Kate Spade // nails: 


So here's a shocker.... I don't get dressed in regular clothes & full make up everyday! Weird... right?! Ha Ha! I do however spend a lot of time in workout clothes. And yes, even if I do not work out that day. They are comfy, easy to throw on, and honestly I just like them! Of course we all know Lululemon, Nordstrom, and other higher end retailers have amazing workout attire... we also know they can do some major damage to my bank account. Insert Aeropostale here! Not only is it affordable but it is super cute attire! They have so many items that can be mixed and matched, they also have everything from yoga pants to running shorts and even lounge comfy shirts. And on a side note.... I love these HEART sunnies! and I do wear them everyday. Aero is sold out but HERE are similar ones that I think you need for your spring!

2 comments:

Preeti said...

oh my i never would've thought of aero for workout wear! its all so cute!

xoxo, Preeti
www.ninesto5.com

Nicole said...

You are too cute in these pics!! Love those workout clothes!!! =)